T-SCAPE LIMITED (“T-Scape”, “we”, “us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Last Update Effective Date 23rd May 2018
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
When you visit our Website, we may collect and process the following information which may include your personal information.
Type of information
- We may collect and store any personal information you provide when using the Website, including when you contact us by:
- Submitting your details and message in the free-text box on our “Get in touch” webpage
- Personal data that we may obtain includes:
- Your name;
- Your email address;
- Your telephone number (s);
- IP address; and
- Any other personal information that you may provide in a message you submit to us.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from Our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer. This is in our legitimate business interests.
- To provide you with information, products or services that may be of interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from (i) legal obligations and/or (ii) any contracts entered into between you and us to provide information, products or services that you have requested and notify you about changes to our goods and services.
If you do not want us to use your data in one or more of the ways mentioned above, please let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal data to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
In addition to the above, we may disclose your personal data to third parties:
- If T-scape or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are, or believe in good faith that we are, under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation,; or permitted by law in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions of Website Use and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to access information that is held about you. To protect your privacy and security, we’ll take reasonable steps to verify your identity before providing copies of any relevant materials.
You may be entitled to ask us:
- for a copy of your information;
- to correct or erase your information;
- to restrict or stop the processing information;
- to transfer some of this information to other organisations; and
- where we have asked for your consent to process your data, to withdraw this consent.
These rights may be limited in some situations – for example, where we can demonstrate that we have a legal requirement to process your data. In some instances, this may mean that we are able to retain data even if you withdraw your consent.
Where we require information to comply with legal or contractual obligations, then provision of such data is mandatory: if such information is not provided, then we will not be able to meet obligations placed on us or manage your transactions on Our Site. In all other cases, provision of requested information is optional.
We hope that we can satisfy queries you may have about the way we process your information and resolve any complaints you may have. We encourage you to come to us in the first instance but you are entitled to complain directly to the relevant data protection authority.
How to exercise your rights
You can stop receiving our newsletters or marketing emails by contacting us at email@example.com or by contacting us at the contact information listed below.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR INFORMATION
In accordance with data protection laws and good commercial practice, we do not retain data in a form that permits identification of the person(s) to whom it relates for any longer than is necessary. Once the purpose for which information has been collected has been fulfilled, we will either permanently delete your personal information or remove all identifiers within it so that it is no longer personal data. We may use such anonymised data for research and/or business analysis purposes.
Where you have provided us with personal information in order to set up an account with us, we will retain those details for as long as your account remains active.
Where you have signed up to our mailing list, we will retain your details for as long as you remain on that list. If you unsubscribe, we will remove your details from the list.
Where we obtain your personal data in relation to the use or purchase of our services or products, including VAT or invoicing information, we are obligated by law to keep this for a minimum of 6 years
COOKIES and Tracking Technologies
Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by T-Scape Limited. These technologies are used in analysing trends, administering Our Site, tracking users’ movements around Our Site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
We will take commercially reasonable, appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk that could be encountered via the use of our Website and services, taking into account the likelihood and severity those risks might pose to the rights and freedoms of our Website visitors.
In particular, we will take precautions to protect against the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration, and unauthorised disclosure of or access to the personal information transmitted, stored or otherwise processed by us. Please be aware that, while we make the security of our Website and your personal information a high priority and devote considerable time and resources to maintain robust IT security, no security system can prevent all security breaches. When you choose to share your personal information with us, you accept the aforesaid and provide your information at your own risk.
40 Gracechurch Street